Monday, June 13, 2011

big and little

See this face.. 
Yes.. I know you're thinking.. she's so adorable. She drove me BANANANANANNANAS today. 

We are having a little struggle around here, because she thinks she is big, but she is little. She wants to do all the things the big kids do.. ALLL OF THEM!! And when things don't turn out the way she wants 
SHE WHINES!
The problem is, that sometimes I forget she is little because she does do alot of things that big kids do. SO when she screamed at me the whole way down to the pool (yes, it is less than 400 m.. but with a kid screaming at you it can seem much longer) because she saw I brought the swim jacket which she thinks she doesn't like. I kept thinking in my head..
WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SUCH A TWO YEAR OLD???? 
Oh Yeah... 
because she's two. 

And then of course she loved the swim jacket and was saying, "look at me I can swim, Look Mommy I can float on my back. Look Mommy I can twirl." 
and then she said... 
Can a do a backflip off the diving board?
and I said sure... 
but when she climbed the ladder and saw how high it was.. she turned right back into a two year old. 

Kid needs more of this.. 

She did sneak up to me after dessert and say "I say thank you to you for my oreo salad, mommy. Can you forgive me?" 
not quite you're average two year old.. but definitely a keeper. 

2 comments:

*winter said...

What a cutie. she is super sweet.

snoopy said...

Your family is one of a kind
I,m so proud to be auntie
Love you all keep up the great work
I really don't have words to express how I feel on what they all do
Just wonderful