Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful For..



There are many things to be thankful for this year in our family. Topping the list: our ever growing faith and and belief in God. His care and provision for us has brought us safely through another year. My renewed health and body (although it is still slightly larger than I would like see pics above.. I am glad, as is the Mr. to be able to stand fully upright.)

I am grateful for the opportunities I have as a mother and the brood of children that has been entrusted to my care. Although it is sometimes difficult, I am grateful that this is my path in life. I am grateful for the opportunities these children have to live, learn and love in a place and time of plenty.
I am thankful for love, the love of a Father in Heaven, the tender mercy of Christ Jesus, a Husband who can accept me warts and all, and the four amazing people we have been entrusted with, who return our love abundantly. I give thanks not only for His provision for my temporal needs, but for the strength He has provided me with a community of people who love their neighbor. I am grateful for the security of love which abides and abounds around me.
Let us celebrate the harvest, the bounty that has been provided, with love and joy and hearts filled with gratitude and love.

I must also say, I am grateful for digital photography, because it looks like we need redo on Family Portrait!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: