Saturday, October 3, 2009

Go Deacs!







I know you probably thought this would be a reflective post about how Lil Bit is hitting the big O-N-E tomorrow. Well, that is a seriously sentimental moment, but it is not till tomorrow, (Although Mimi did take her shoe shopping today, which I wish I would have thought to document)

No, this is a little post about the kids favorite fall tradition.. GO DEACS Football!! And yes, Little Bit may have uttered a marble mouthed "Go Deacs!!" today complete with arm flail..

seriously, check out this DEACON wear...

I know several of you dear readers just gasped at how stinking cute these kids are! And just look at the girls in those tutus.. I know, I never would have thought about making a tutu as Cheer wear.. but it is cute cute cute! and the humongous bows I put atop their pony tails just adds to the overall effect. So, I'm seriously hoping that they won't need therapy when they are older... but it is cute right? The Mr. is not in love with the look, but strangers seem to be.. so I can't tell if it's adorable, or a train wreck.. perhaps you will be nice enough to chime in with your opinion..

Here Lil Bit takes a keen interest in Cubby's Face Black... or she is trying to poke his eyes out, one can never tell...
So cute!!

Well, we did win, obviously on account of the tutus...





2 comments:

snoopy said...

FOOTBALL GAMES AND TRACK YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE GO.

Emma and Dan said...

Adorable! I now know that I need to make a small tutu in blue and white. Yes, I am a copycat. And yes, I am okay with that.

PS I left a message for you on your cell. Do you still use that phone?