Monday, March 8, 2010

He changed his mind..


We went to Costco like we do every Sunday after church. and he just dropped it into the cart. I couldn't even believe it. Let's just get it he said, I am tired of walking past it every week.

Cubby was ecstatic....

I was elated (and a little guilty, because we all know the waterproofing is now up to $18,000)

I wonder if the tipping point was learning the sewing machine I dream of is $4500

Sometimes The Mr. is a little lax with the budget.. but I think this time.. I'm not going to argue.





5 comments:

Heather said...

You know, sometimes you just gotta live and do what makes you happy!! You're a family that makes good decisions and always have your kids best interests at heart, so I think you deserve this camera. Good for you! Enjoy. And I can't wait to see all the pictures you take with it! =)

sewthriftycollection said...

Splurge!!!!! yay, camera!

Becky said...

Great pictures are PRICELESS.
Those are great.

snoopy said...

NOW WE CAN HAVE MORE PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES
LOVE YA

Ty and Andi said...

YAY! I am a little jealous...