Friday, January 1, 2010

Winding Down..Gearing Up

We celebrated the End of 2009 by going to the aquarium and eating at Chic-Fil-A. It was quite fun and entertaining.. we are winding down our beach vacation with Mimi and Papa and heading home to hopefully get back into a routine, and waterproof the basement.

I am curious about this new year and what it will bring. It is exciting to begin a year neither pregnant or nursing and it does leave me feeling a odd combination of wistful and excited. I have not yet worked out my own resolutions.. but I think the five hour car ride will give me adequate time to put a few thoughts together.
Here's hoping your New Year is filled more with the above.. and less of the confusion illustrated below.



Cheers!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Riley family!!! Love the pictures as always =)