Thursday, May 20, 2010

Little Update... few words

Feeding time at the Zoo... Kindly notice Lil Bit's outstretched hand. She's a big fan of teeeets. 

Swim Season is upon us. These two are not on the team...
Can you spot Cubby (the perpetual ham) and Miss H (the die hard pupil)? This was their second day of swim practice. YAY! 
We went strawberry picking.. 

ate some. 

Actually, I made some really delicious fruit roll-ups, but when I put them back in the oven to get them PERFECT, I forgot them and they got too crispy.
I will take a picture of what distracted me from strawberry bliss... but not till tomorrow.

Much love,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm roll ups!!

Taylor K said...

The last photo is my fave. :) She looks like a sweet little monkey.

Summer said...

She is a sweet little monkey, and sometimes also a TYRANT!!