Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Voter-ama

Okay so it is nearly embarassing to admit, but as much as I complain, until yesterday I had never exercised my right to vote. (I really meant to in 2004, but I was so tired because miss H and Cubby were only 2 months old). Although I am definitely more tired this time around, there is no way I was going to miss it, so the Mr. and I took turns schlepping the kids down to the polling place (I think that's what's it called) and explaining to them the significance and importance of using this freedom. Naturally when Cubby understood there was going to be a winner and a loser he was very excited about voting. So here of course are some pics of us, proudly wearing our I Voted stickers because we are good americans. Also, if you didn't know, poeple wearing their sticker were entitled to a free Krispy Kreme donut and a cup of Starbucks Coffee, talk about positive reinforcement!!




Congratulations to President-Elect Obama-- I certainly hope you're prepared to live up to Cubby's expectations!!

No comments: